The board of directors of the Women of the Maine Outdoors reviews applications at our monthly meetings and makes a decision based on applicant responses to the questions on this form..
Please note: Applying for a scholarship does NOT guarantee you being awarded one. We cannot fund everyone, but we do our best to pick the one we feel most deserving, so please take the time to make thoughtful responses.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must be registered for the class you are wishing to attend.
- Any deposit required must be paid to the organization hosting the class prior to a scholarship being considered.
- Individuals are eligible for up to two scholarships.
- Scholarships are for Maine residents only.
- Applications that include responses that are incomplete or insufficient will not be eligible for consideration
- Scholarship payment will only be sent to the organization hosting the class. Payment will NOT be mailed to the person applying for the scholarship. Failure to include correct contact information will result in the application being considered incomplete.
Additional information for GUIDE SCHOOL:
7. Participants are required to submit a $25 non-refundable application fee for Guide School scholarship application.
8. You must register and pay the required deposit for the Guide course before a scholarship will be awarded.
One the application opens, you can print it and send via postal mail if you don’t want to apply electronically.